Modifying Or Enforcing Orders Require Experienced Legal Counsel

Are you getting the right amount of child support or alimony? Do you need help getting your order enforced? We can help at The Law Office of Brian W. Hurd. Our attorneys have experience handling modification and enforcement issues in Florida. We are located in Merritt Island and represent individuals in central Florida.

Modification Of Your Order

If there is a substantial change in the circumstances affecting the well-being of the child you can file a petition for a modification of your parenting plan, child support, alimony or spousal support. Without a court order specifying changes in support requirements, do not simply stop performing your court ordered duties. If you do, you potentially face the following:

  • Being held in contempt
  • A warrant issued for arrest
  • Fines and jail time
  • Suspension or revocation of driver's and other licenses
  • Garnishment of wages
  • Levies on income taxes

We will review your situation to see if you should petition for a modification. We have experience helping individuals modify:

  • Parenting plans
  • Child support
  • Alimony or spousal support
  • Enforcement Of Your Order

Our legal team has worked cases in which court orders need to be enforced. There are guidelines that you or others must follow, and steps that you need to take so that we can have your court order enforced. We will help you take the appropriate actions, and explain the process so that you get what you are entitled to.

We provide honest legal advice that you can trust. So that you can make the best decision for you and your family we will guide you through your options. We know that issues involving time with your children or financial pressures, things can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help you.

Speak With Us About Your Case

If you have questions about your order, contact us online or call us at 321-453-5007 or toll free at 877-409-1022. We will provide honest and upfront advice about your case.